Duration : 3D/2N
Grade : Easy
Start/end : Pangkalan Bun
DAY 01 : PANGKALAN BUN – RIVER CRUISE – HOUSE BOAT
Upon arrival at Pangkalan Bun airport we will pick you up then transfer you to Kumai port and board on boat. The boat is a traditional wooden boat called “Klotok “ about 17m by 3,8 m with a roof which forms the upper deck Where you can view te rain forest as it glides by. The guide team are includes the boatman, a cook,and expert guide. In the afternoon visit Tanjung Harapan, if you rflight arrives at 11.00 am lunch are provided on boat overnight on boat ( L )
DAY 02 HOUSE BOAT – PONDOK TANGGUI – CAMP LEAEKY
After breakfast board onboat and visit Pondok Tanggui see feeding time at 09am then continue visit Camp Leakey the olderst rehabilitation centre , you have chance to trek into the forest to seach flora and fauna then in . Then in the evening you will see fireflies around the nipa palm and enjoy your dinner with candle light on boat. Overnight on boat ( L,B,D )
DAY 03 HOUSE BOAT- AIRPORT
After breakfast, transfer to Kumai then drive to Pangkalan bun half city tour then transfer to airport or to your hotel. Tour end ( B ,L)
- Road transport : Pangkalan Bun Airport/Kumai/Pangkalan Bun Airport
- Boat (klotok) Transport: A wooden river boat about 17m by 3,8m with a roof that form upper deck, a great place for viewing the surrounding. Toilet facilities and very basic shower facilities aboard the klotok. The top deck is where you can sleep with mosquito net covering the whole canopy.
- Full board meals: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch. All meals are very well presented, fresh and hygiene with very a good varieties
- Snacks, tea/coffee , bottle of water are provided on the klotok and trekking
- 1 x tradional lunch at Dayak house / rumah tinggi at Mendawai local menu
- Personal expenses: Laundry, telecommunication, extra meals, other beverages that are not indicated above and personal purchase, etc.
- Return air ticket, airport tax and exces baggage
- Optional tour
- Tiping, Porter & Camera charge
- Entrance fee ( pay upon arrival at Kumai post )
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE :
This package excludes expenses incurred due to causes beyond our control (force major) and expenses also incurred due to flight cancellation and delay are not covered by Jackmarshall Indonesia tour & travel. We will assist in the rescheduling of all flights and organizing suitable accommodation transport and meals etc., but all cost are covered by yourself if these circumstances occur. Please also advice when booking of any medical conditions or allergies (including food). So that an alternative can be arranged.
RECOMMENDATE PERSONAL ITEM FOR TOUR :
Good mosquito repellent, Small backpack (trekking ) Sunglasses/Hat, Suntan lotion, Camera/extra film and battery, Trekking shoes/shock, Light raincoat, Cotton clothing, Flashlight/batteries, small personal Medical Kit, Sleeping bag, blanket